$150K — $200K *
Job Title: Salesforce.com Solution Architect
• Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
• Support design creation leveraging best practices and reviews with Architects
• Guide the team on requirements, be a coach for best practices and understand the Salesforce product offerings in detail.
• Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
• Translate the business requirements and map them to Salesforce product features
• Evaluate AppExchange products and recommend them to the business to achieve specific business needs.
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 6 years of professional services or technical consulting experience
• At least 5 years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
• Client facing and project management experience
• Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
• Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
• Functional testing development
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
P.S. We are offering a bonus of $300 for candidate referrals that result in a successful placement by eTeam Inc. Please contact us for details.
Valid through: 12/22/2021