San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 93 days agoby Green Lee
Title: Salesforce.com (SFDC) Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Contract Term: 12+ Months
Weekly 40.00 hours
This Sr. PM role needs to have experience in implementation of Salesforce.com projects. And perhaps more of a focus on IT projects
The Global Services Salesforce.com (SFDC) Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager works with business partners in sales, service, and marketing to elicit and translate business process and system needs into functional requirements. This position is responsible for the collection of business requirements, translation of business requirements into functional systems, documentation and verification of processes, development of test cases, and facilitation of communications across business and technical stakeholders. This role will be responsible for leading complex projects with agility and independence assuring on-time delivery, budget compliance, IT policy compliance, and the requirements of the stakeholders. The candidate needs to possess strong communication, problem solving, relationship-building, and negotiation skills in addition to possessing knowledge and proven experience with Salesforce.com declarative configuration, sales cloud capabilities, sales and marketing processes, and successfully managing complex IT projects. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, analytical and innovative, organized, detail oriented, and able to work with cross-functional teams and quickly adapt to change.
* Proven functional/technical professional with SFDC project leadership experience and at least 4+ years of experience working with SFDC.
* Proven ability to translate business process into functional requirements and solution design.
* Salesforce.com Admin Certification or equivalent experience.
* Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
* Ability to influence others across various levels in the organization, work independently, and manage ambiguity.
* Ability to function in and/or lead cross-functional and global virtual teams.
* Ability to effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
* Experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies. PMP certification a plus.
* Salesforce.com advanced admin, sales cloud, service cloud, and community cloud certifications.
* Experience with Salesforce.com lightning migration and org consolidation.
* Experience with and knowledge of integration components for Salesforce.com.
* Experience with apex triggers, classes, visual force, lightning components.
* Experience with salesforce.com data and meta-data migration tools.
* Experience working in a complex matrix large-corporate environment under regulatory governance.
* Knowledge of Marketo, ServiceMax, Oracle CPQ, and/or Apptus Tender Management.
Duties may include but not be limited to:
* Management of multiple complex IT projects simultaneously.
* Contribution to creation of business cases.
* Gather user requirements, functional requirements, conduct analyses, design potential solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, and establish metrics for success.
* Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design documents), functional unit test, and user acceptance tests.
* Perform gap analysis between SFDC capabilities and client requirements;
* Manage projects for application development to meet business needs and best practices
* Coordinate efforts with other teams within IT to complete interfaces and complementary components to deliver those requirements
* Lead development teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations from inception to roll-out.
* Assist in developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/data quality tools