Come for the foosball, ping-pong and location. Stay for the people, technology and the challenge. Join the Sequenom IT department as a Salesforce developer. Salesforce is more than a CRM! At Sequenom we use the Force.com platform for delivering business applications. We're looking for a Salesforce developer with strong frontend web development skills who is passionate about the Salesforce.com platform.
- Design and develop new functionalities & enhancements for existing applications built on the Force.com platform.
- Create new business solutions leveraging the power of the Force.com platform.
- Participate in all aspects of SFDC system support and development to include: programming, system analysis and troubleshooting
- Apply Salesforce development and SDLC best practices and conventions.
- Keep up with industry trends to apply best practices for all application customization and development
- Actively participate in peer code reviews and write unit tests to promote quality code.
- Take ownership of the quality of their code and what they develop
- Work collaboratively with other IT team members
- Design and develop enhancements for applications built on the Salesforce Community platform.
- Minimum 5years of professional application development experience with object oriented programming languages (Java, C#)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Salesforce developer with over 100 salesforce users.
- Demonstrated experience building applications on the Force.com platform.
- Salesforce Certification (developer and administrator) is desired
- Strong development knowledge and experience with Visualforce, Apex Classes and Triggers, Lightning, Salesforce Communities, Salesforce data model, and Salesforce API.
- Experience with ANT deployments, Continuous Integration, version control, and SDLC best practices.
- Hands-on databaseexperiencerequired including database design and query development
- Understanding of Java web applications and REST web services
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum) and application lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.