As a member of the IT Applications team, the IT Developer/Analyst Salesforce will be a key technical resource supporting Inogen's CRM & Call Center business systems. Working under the direction of the Manager of Business Systems, the IT System Analyst-CRM will work closely with other members of the IT team, Business Stakeholders, and 3rd party vendor partners to analyze business system processes, create technical designs and participate on development teams to implement technical solutions and provide ongoing management & support of CRM & Call Center business systems.
- Design/develop software on our SalesForce org as the "go to guy"
- Work with business operations to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Perform installation, setup, configuration and user administration of application system modules
- Perform unit, integrated and functional tests and resolve issues found during testing
- Create technical design documents from Inogen business requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug applications systems, reports and interfaces
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Support & assist end users in the use of the Inogen business applications
- Seek assistance from, and work with, application system vendor-partners to resolve support issues
Do you possess these abilities?
- com user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
- Support and drive sales, service and marketing projects, including technical documentation of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end users.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Provide desired level of support to the sales, service and marketing teams, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Design, implement, and UAT custom objects and advanced functionality and workflows, based on project roadmap and strategic initiatives
- Hands-on technical knowledge of salesforce.com, APIs, interfaces and complex reports (Required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Required)
- Keen attention to detail (Required)
- Outstanding teamwork skills (Required)
- A great desire to learn new skills and technologies (Required)
- Hands-on technical knowledge and development experience with Salesforce.com, New Voice Media and/or other similar enterprise-scale CRM, Service & Call Center business systems (Desired)
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Master Data Management and or force.com (Desired)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be sitting at a desk working on a computer. The employee will also be required to use the telephone, speaking with and listening to others.
- This job requires them to frequently walk, sit, talk and hear, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. They are regularly expected to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Working Conditions (The environment in which the job is performed, outside a normal office environment)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
- Up to 100% of their time will be spent working on the computer, reading, typing, and training/meeting with others.
- This position requires the employee to work from within an Inogen facility. At the discretion of the employee's manager, an occasional and limited amount of work may be done remotely, however all remote work must be approved in advance.
- This position may require working hours outside 8AM-5PM and may also include hours on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 2+ Years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- 2+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Proficiency in developing in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration to other third-party solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification(s) a big plus
- ADM201 certification preferred
- DEV401/Platform Developer I certification preferred
- Experience in the Durable Medical Equipment or Healthcare industry is an advantage