The Delivery Technology Operate lead (Sr. Mgr) is responsible for the overall technology operations for all Salesforce applications managed by the COE. This role will set the standards, expectations, and provide oversight for all Salesforce orgs at Deloitte in relation to operational best practices, the day to day management expectations of the Salesforce orgs, and compliance reporting on overall health across all Salesforce orgs.
The role will also drive operational efficiencies within the delivery teams, e.g. ensuring org health check monitoring, compliance reporting, effective incident management and reporting, support and escalation, usage tracking and reporting.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all aspects of Salesforce operational excellence for the Salesforce CoE across all Product Lines (e.g. CRM, Sales enablement, People, etc.)
- Guide future technical operational needs and compliance tracking for all Salesforce and Mulesoft operational components
- Client Management: Work closely with product Delivery Managers to ensure complete and appropriate operational reporting is reported to clients / stakeholders for all Salesforce applications
- Delivery: Oversee the internal Salesforce operations. Responsibilities include overseeing delivery managers who are responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery and operations teams and staff in local offices; provide guidance to teams necessary to maintain operations effectively
- Be the point of escalation for all operational activities across the Salesforce applications managed by the COE for when there are challenges; engage with the Delivery Manager and stakeholders as necessary to resolve issues
- Influence operational goals and KPIs to track effectiveness across Salesforce applications
- Work with all Deloitte Product Owners with responsibility of Salesforce orgs (including business owned applications) to ensure operational best practices are in place and effectively measured
- Proactively manage operational improvements needed across Salesforce
- Monitor emerging technology trends within operational leading practices and effectively manage the roadmap of operational improvements for all Deloitte Salesforce applications managed by the Salesforce COE.
- Collaboration with Salesforce vendor to align on Salesforce and Mulesoft best practices for operational effectiveness and leading best practices. Implement best practices across delivery and operational teams working closely with the product Delivery Manager.
Required Technical Skills
Advanced MS Office; advanced proficiency in software development lifecycle methodologies (Agile preferred); project Management experience dealing with projects of different sizes; demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis; ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management; proven ability to present materials to senior audiences; excellent analytical/problem solving ability; strong influence and negotiation skills; very strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent relationship management skills; creative and Independent thinking
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- PMP an asset
- Salesforce certification(s) a plus
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent professional experience or qualifications
- 12 – 15 years of experience in technical project execution/leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects (Salesforce experience preferred)
- 10+ years of consulting and / or CRM (Salesforce preferred) implementation experience
- 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com; additional experience with Salesforce App Exchange packages a plus
- Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of global solutions
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.