Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya.
Based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, our goal at Zang (a wholly owned Avaya company) is to provide the best communication solutions with an awesome user experience, which helps people stay productive and get work done. We believe that communicating with others should be easy and people should have the freedom to do so anytime, anywhere. Our solutions enable you to work with a variety of cloud products such as Salesforce/, SteelBrick/Chargent/Stripe, eCommerce, Zang Spaces, Google Apps, Office 365.
We’re hiring a software developer who has salesforce expertise but also has sound understanding and experience on modern web application development.
- Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, SteelBrick, Lightning
- Familiar with Java programming language
- Familiar with SQL database and SQL query
- Knowledge on NoSQL database such as Mongo is a plus
- REST API design and consumption
- Experience in public cloud such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes/Docker and horizontal large scale web application development is a plus
Bachelordegree or equivalent experience
Master degree or equivalent experience
0 - 5 Years of Experience