A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes, and procedures in a cost-effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
What You Will Do
- Review, analyze and evaluate salesforce business systems. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies based on end user requirements.
- Knowledge of online product marketplace selling process with integration to salesforce for sales & renewal cycles, Experience in Google, Amazon marketplaces is preferred
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in sales and renewal forecasting
- Review marketplace products, updating processes as needed
- Design solutions for projects that implement improvements to policy, process, procedures, work instructions and tools
- • Facilitate requirement gathering workshops, document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- • Responsible for understanding the business challenges and opportunities of the organization and identify improvements in IT systems and processes
- • Manage change control communication with core team and business based on impact
- • Provide project management support for IT initiatives, including scope and provide accurate work estimates for all deliverables
- • Work with business users to develop use cases and user acceptance testing scripts for testing of new functionality
- • Work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- • Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- • Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- • Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- •Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- • Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- • Ability to delegate, listen, collaborate, and lead teams
- • Motivates others to action or addresses delicate situations, requiring tact and diplomacy using written and verbal skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- • Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.