Salesforce Business Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Salesforce Business Consultant will manage client engagements and the overall relationship to ensure customer success and support for follow on business. This role will provide sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery for Salesforce Clients.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities for Perficient's Salesforce Business Unit.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams on Salesforce engagements.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met on each Salesforce project.
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and supportexperience.
- Minimum 2 years consulting industry experienceworking with external clients
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of iterative development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current technologies and complex enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50 percent.