Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
The Business Architect plays a key role working onsite with customers to align strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding Salesforce.com Service and/or Sales Cloud products and services. Must be able to manage and deliver components of customer engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, future state prototyping and architecture for Salesforce.com.
As a Certified Service and/or Sales Cloud Consultant, the Business Architect also designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce.com Service and/or Sales Cloud applications. The Business Architect has experience designing creative solutions using Force.com, Salesforce.com Service and/or Sales Cloud and can be the lead for the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. The consultant has a combination of contact center industry experience and expertise in Salesforce.com applications including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer service scenarios.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Completed at least 5-10 full-lifecycle, enterprise Salesforce.com implementations with project ownership. Implementations must have included a combination of the following experience:
- Business Analysis or Systems Consulting for a mid-to-large sized organizations or Consulting including strong analytical and product management skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements
- Progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in enterprise environments
- Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional workshops of 10 – 50 people (including executive level teams) for process analysis and architecture requirements gathering.
- Experience implementing or administering Sales Force Automation software in enterprise environments including identifying business requirements, collection of use cases/user stories, process design (swim lanes, work flow mapping, etc.), testing, training and implementation support
- Experience architecting enterprise integration systems and proven ability to create integration landscape diagrams and use cases
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following areas is required:
- System Implementation, Change Enablement & User Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Force Automation
- Salesforce.com Service & Support
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
- Strong project management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 60-75%
- Salesforce.com ADM201, Service and/or Sales Cloud Certifications Preferred
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship.