Salesforce Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience •
Responsible for leading production support and system enhancements activities utilizing change management standards & SDLC in alignment with company visions and Goals. Leads projects/enhancements while providing guidance to a team of developers, and admin/analysts while mapping business requirements to functional solutions while providing governance over best practices and supporting platform adoption. Responsibilities
- Assure that production support items and requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner adhering to current SLAs.
- Manage projects and oversee development of strategy with new projects relating to CRM.
- Participate in the documentation of business needs, identifying gaps between business needs and application functionality.
- Lead business and technical design sessions and document solutions to fill identified gaps for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, and other platforms implemented; considering possible solutions already available through Salesforce AppExchange.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of detailed technical design and implementation documentation for development & project teams.
- Work with internal technical team members representing other enterprise & business applications in order establish and maintain seamless integrations.
- Participate in train the trainer sessions and assist business teams in the creation of documentation and delivery efforts.
- Provide hands on guidance & support for Salesforce configurations, APEX class generation & maintenance, admin tasks, queries and report generation as needed.
- Aid in end-user application support including troubleshooting, managing support tickets, and testing.
- Directly responsible creation & maintenance of Salesforce configuration workbooks
- Organize, participate, and lead project & production support meetings as needed with business teams/vendors.
- Remain up to date with new Salesforce functionality being delivered per release.
- Classify, identify, document and present opportunities for improving business processes/system interactions through the implementation of new Salesforce features delivered per release.
- Maintain current Salesforce certifications.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Salesforce product offerings & Solutions
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned including Performance Reviews, various budgetresponsibilities, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Management Information systems (MIS) or equivalent required.
- 6+years ofexperience:
- Working in a Salesforce Technical Lead capacity
- Working with Salesforce.comdeveloper toolkit including APEX classes, and controllers.
- Leading & Managing projects to scope, producing estimates & defining deliverables and timelines.
- Force.com configuration and APEX/Visualforce/API development
- Implementation of SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and segregation of Administration duties
- Two years of experience as a salesforce architect in a fast paced environment.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Required Skills and Competencies
- Leads by example and exemplifies the company’s Core Values in actions and behaviors
- Solid understanding of SQL Server, MYSQL, SOAP, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/components, workflows & approvals.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforcearchitecture, governor Limits, and integration components (APIs, APEX, Visual Force, SOQL and web services.
- Understanding of relational databases and other enterprise application architecture (on premise or cloud)
- Ability to gather detailed requirements and provide appropriate translation to applications.
- Ability to effectively monitor production support issues and ensure resolution in appropriate time.
- Must be able to provide options to business areas when needed to achieve business goals.
- Understand the components of running successful projects within its life cycle (including Stage Gate, Agile).
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and recommendations with management.
- Working knowledge of reservation system and other applications used throughout the enterprise.
- Advanced level skill set of Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work well under pressure while meeting strict deadlines and maintaining high quality of work.
- Must be extremely accurate and detail oriented to maintain high standards of accuracy when updating and making changes to master product tables in the system.
- Must be able to assist other team members as priorities and deadlines change for the department.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills to assist with a myriad system issues and answer questions regarding product set-up.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members from different departments.
- Critical thinking skills sufficient to identify, assess and recommend technical solutions.
- Ability to understand business issues and data challenges of business areas and systems.
- Available to work during off hours, weekends and holidays, according to business demands.