Bring your Salesforce.com expertise to the fascinating and rewarding field of digital healthcare solutions. This is your opportunity to support a unique sales model that's facilitating a paradigm change in the healthcare industry.
In your role as our Chicago office Salesforce Business Analyst, you'll contribute your talents and insight to leverage Salesforce functionality to support mission-critical activities. Through your efforts we will meet evolving requirements and improve our ability to serve our clients and members.
At Livongo you'll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you're always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve results, we want to meet you! Bring your passion for business and system analysis to an inspirational work environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to collect and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are achieved
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to improve user experience
- Provide expert support and act as Salesforce SME in managing system and process changes
- Communicate and present the results of your solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences, effectively helping internal decision-makers create plans and set expectations
- Prepare Salesforce functional, technical and system design documentation
- Follow agile project management methodology and lead or be part of project grooming sessions and stand-ups
- Help shape Salesforce to meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with teammates to design cohesive project strategies
- Create test scenarios for stories and enhancements ensuring functional requirements are met
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Be part of change management, release management, and lead post-release project demos
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and tactical needs.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Sales, Marketing, Client implementations, Operations and Client Success, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal functionality and performance requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Salesforce
Our successful candidate will have:
- Our successful candidate will have:
- 6+ years' business analyst experience
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Extensive experience in agile methodology, project grooming, working with business users and designing solutions
- Experience working with JIRA, Google sheets, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- The ability to make minor Salesforce configuration changes when needed
- A track record of delivering results that support company objectives
- A history of finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A drive for continual learning and optimization
- Fundamental respect for people, with the desire to use data for social good
- A self-starter approach, with excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- A Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science or equivalent
- One or more certifications in Salesforce would be a great bonus!