About the role:
In the CRMBusiness Analyst II role you will perform analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs to introduce Salesforce.com software enhancements for Sales and Marketing channels. You will partner withinternal cross-functional teams to evaluate business processes, make recommendations, to improve and support business activities, software and systems.
You will utilize data and systems to enhance the user experience in the most effective and productive manner. You will elicit, analyze, validate and document business, organizational and/or operational requirements. You’ll assist and lead projects and teams. We also hope you’ll introduce improvements to our process based on both past experiences and industry best practices.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify user requirements and seek opportunities to support critical business strategies, improve business processes, and educate the workforce about the strategic use of technology
- Translate business process or concepts into technical requirements (and vice versa)
- Define functional and non-functional requirements based on the needs of the users
- Review requirements and feature designs with users to validate feature improvements and strategy
- Draft detailed requirements & user stories
- Partner with process improvement specialists on current and future state process mappings
- Perform detailed analysis on processes & systems leading with business need
- Partner with the technology team on Agile ceremonies, developing solutions, and full execution
- Support, drive, and execute user testing
- Perform system administration tasks
- Provide leadership for defect resolution and production support
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Science; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience. Masters Degree, a plus.
- 4-6+ years of related professional business experience, project management experience, and/or related product experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Ability to translate business process or concepts into technical requirements (and vice versa).
- Ability to define functional and non-functional requirements based on the needs of the users.
- Ability to manage and prioritize across multiple initiatives.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical users in a professional, positive and clear manner.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated initiative and drive with ability to work independently, collaboratively and as part of a team.
- Ability to evaluate and improve existing processes.
- Ability to problem solve and draw conclusions, in some cases with limited data.
- Ability to lead and influence without authority.
- Planning and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs.
- Experience using Agile methodology preferred.
- Business or systems experience within the functional area a plus.