Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and the first company to commercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate and precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, and develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, and our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development and improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish and new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents and energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
The Data Platform team provides an enriched and valuable ecosystem of data sources and data services that drive innovation for internal and external systems. This team is dedicated to developing advanced technology (Big Data , Cloud, Machine Learning), systems and services to make data secure, rich, high quality, and fast therefore enabling Guardant the ability to leverage its data assets in an effective and timely manner to maximize technology/business development in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic and therapeutic landscape.
We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test and receive our clinical reports, and deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms and drug discovery. Our technology stack reflects our views of using the best tools for the job, employing Scala,Java, Python along with Kubernetes, Apache Spark, Presto, Kafka, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB and a variety of AWS services to analyze and disseminate vast volumes of genomic data.
- Provide oversight & guidance in the implementation of a project solution as a Salesforce SME identifying pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business problem into technical process components and salesforce capabilities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com solutions.
- Define current state and future state roadmap and uncover gaps in Salesforce best practices. Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Participate as a core Salesforce SME in design, review, and planning meetings with senior leadership.
- Facilitating workshops and discussion sessions. Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable and optimal salesforce solutions.
- Establish a requirements management strategy for the project, which describes; process for elicitation, documentation standards and format, tools, meeting cadence, backlog grooming process, review & approval process, change process, requirements status and metrics, and communications processes.
- Plan and facilitate the creation and elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements. Document in the form of epics, stories, personas, wireframes, product feature map, business rules, business process diagrams, swim lanes, solution architecture diagrams and acceptance criteria.
- Plan and facilitate the discovery of business requirements and document in the form of business objectives, goals, and success criteria.
- Facilitate the ongoing backlog grooming process, supporting the Product Owner to define value, priority, and select scope for upcoming releases and sprints.
- Analyze requirements to ensure they are consistent, complete, unambiguous, and organized. Ensuring stories are "ready" for upcoming sprints and facilitating sprint planning ceremonies.
- Build, organize and maintain the project backlog over the course of the project, often serving as a partner and mentor for the Product Owner to define priority and business value.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams onsite/ offshore with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work closely with business and facilitate UAT and Test Strategy creation, actively participate with SQA for stable product and robust test case creation.
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- 3+ years- Functional knowledge of Salesforce. Prior experience defining functional solutions and requirements for Salesforce projects.
- Salesforce certifications: Admin plus one or more cloud certifications. (e.g. Sales, Service, Marketing, Community).
- Five (5)+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/ Solution Architect.
- Strong Experience and understanding of salesforce.com configuration and out of the box features and capabilities. Some experience with salesforce custom development
- SFDC knowledge: Salesforce admin knowledge, data model, sharing and security architecture, various salesforce cloud OOB capabilities.
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Community, salesforce platform development or any other Salesforce clouds as Techno-functional consultant/Solution Architect.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Knowledge on story grooming, functional analysis, story boarding, use case scenario and user persona creation, process flow design.
- Experience with Agile methodology management tools a plus (e.g. Jira)
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, communication skill and presentation skills to C Suite level audiences with meeting planning and facilitation skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, identify what needs to be done and do it with limited direction and oversight.
- Product Owner certification a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce strategy, advisory, CRM roadmap type of projects working with senior business stakeholders highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Life Sciences and healthcare including: Clinical terms and concepts;
- Experience with managing data in regulated healthcare environment (HIPAA compliant) is a mandatory.
- Proficiency with agile or lean development practices.
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills.
- Has a strong aesthetic sensibility that supports clear visual communication of quantitative information.
You have strong knowledge and experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp and communicate data, and analyze and reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; and handle multiple deadlines.