Role: Salesforce Architect
Note: We need Passport copy (H1b, EAD), VISA copy and ID Proof (H1b, GC, USC and EAD)
PASSPORT COPY OR NUMBER IS MANDATORY
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE RESUME IF YOU CANNOT SHARE PASSPORT COPY OR Number (H1b, EAD).
The Process Architect plays a key role working with customer to align strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding Salesforce.com Service and/or Sales Cloud products and services. Must be able to manage and deliver components of customer engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, future state prototyping and architecture for Salesforce.com.
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
· Completed at least 2-3 full-lifecycle, enterprise Salesforce.com implementations with project ownership. Implementations must have included a combination of the following experience:
· Business Analysis or Systems Consulting for a mid-to-large sized organizations or Consulting including strong analytical and product management skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements
· Progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in enterprise environments
· Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional workshops of 10 – 20people (including executive level teams) for process analysis and architecture requirements gathering.
· Experience implementing or administering Sales Force Automation software in enterprise environments including identifying business requirements, collection of use cases/user stories, process design (swim lanes, work flow mapping, etc.), testing, training and implementation support
· Experience architecting enterprise integration systems and proven ability to create integration landscape diagrams and use cases
· Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
· Strong project management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Conceptual knowledge of and how to integrate to social and other emerging technologies such as Lightning Framework, Heroku, external system using any middleware tools like Mulesoft, Cast Iron etc
· Experience with extraction, transformation and load (ETL) tools