$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Buffalo, NY 14226
Industry: Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 61 days ago
● Utilizing your deep technical knowledge of Salesforce technologies to design and develop enterprise-wide web based solutions.
● Designing and optimizing business processes across multiple systems. Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
● Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
● Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
● Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience.
● Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer a plus
● At least 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
● Experience in an Agile development environment
● Ability to code in either Apex or Java (Apex and Java?)
● Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
● Should be able to integrate Salesforce with client internal and external applications.
● Knowledge of how to manage an integration, 3rd party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
● Experience in Lightning components—need?
● Other skills required? Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Visualforce Page, Jitterbit, C#, HTML, JSON, JQuery, CSS
● Confident problem solver and communicator.
● Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment.
● Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
● Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13