Job DescriptionPosition Description
As a Application Architect, you will be responsible for designing and building systems with quality requirements that serve millions of patients, the nation’s largest hospital systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. The architected systems should be auditable, highly available, configurable, inspectable, maintainable, recoverable, reliable, robust, scalable, stable and secure. The systems must support highly efficient processes that will ensure patient adherence and quality of life. The Salesforce Architect is responsible and accountable for complete technical support of the project from the moment of inception through product release, to development enhancements.
As a Application Architect, thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required. The Salesforce Architect’s role is to drive and ensure the qualities of a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security.
• Identifying business requirements and requirements from the stakeholders on the project
• Designing configurable enterprise system based on requirements.
• Choosing system architecture and each individual component at a high level to ensure it is scalable, secure and robust.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver the following artifacts as needed: Conceptual, Logical and physical designs, interface designs, that include functional and non-functional requirements.
• Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way we use Salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
• Help troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues, providing third-line of support where necessary.
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating modules.
• Choosing right technologies for implementation of each component and connections between the components that are configurable, recoverable, stable and reliable.
• Architectural review and Code-review.
• Help in creating unified development standards in the company.
• Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the system release.
• Demo technical solutions for customers and users.
• Quickly analyze new business processes and perform business process re-engineering.
• 8+ years’ experience in software engineering and/or software architecture
• 8+ years of experience working in Salesforce cloud environment
• Proven experience in building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform
• Technical architect role on multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications
• Experience with object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns an d limits
• Experience with integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform and IPAAS
• Data migration and common ETL tools (Informatica Cloud or Dell Boomi or Mulesoft)
• Broad and deep technical knowledge building healthcare applications. Requires knowledge of multiple technology stacks at an intermediate level but expert understanding of Salesforce.
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration, development; security, standard/custom objects, integration patterns, data model, workflow, rules execution, reports/dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments.
• Good understanding of underlying infrastructure components such as cloud IaaS and network architecture
• Salesforce Platform Developer Certification, a plus
• Salesforce Technical Architect Certification, a plus
• TOGAF/Zachman certification, a plus
• Agile framework like SAFe
• Capable of creating and delivering clear presentations and to facilitate workshops to gain and agree requirements and solutions
• Strong communication skills to interact with business partners and/or customers
• Ability to lead and mentor the teams with different skill levels to succeed in the project
• Exceptional analytical skills to represent abstract problems into finite real object solutions in system.
• Capable of interpreting business requirements (both functional and non-functional) and understanding the impact they will have in solution design