FTI is seeking a full time Salesforce Architect (SME) to support a Digital Transformation Project with the U.S. Air Force.
A Salesforce Architect (SME) possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. As a Solution Architect, he/she will be responsible for designing and building systems with quality requirements that serve transformation of government Evaluation Systems. The architected solution should be auditable, highly available, configurable, inspectable, maintainable, recoverable, reliable, robust, scalable, stable and secure. The systems must support highly efficient processes that will ensure patient adherence and quality of life. The SME's role is to drive and ensure the qualities of a well-architected solution for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security.
- Leading the effort in validating business requirements from the stakeholders and translate them into actionable architecture, design and implementation plans
- The SME is responsible and accountable for complete technical support of the project from the inception through product release and sustainment.
- Designing a configurable enterprise system and choosing system architecture and each individual component to ensure it is scalable, secure and robust.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver artifacts such as conceptual, logical and physical designs, interface designs, that include functional and non-functional requirements.
- Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way we use salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
- Formal and informal demo of technical solutions for customers review/approval
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop materials and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban) SDLC methodologies
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Education: Master's degree in information technology, computer science, MIS, or a similar field.
- Years of experience: 10 to 12 years
- 10+ years' hands on experience in software engineering and architecture
- 6+ years of experience in salesforce design and configuration; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, API, data management and sandbox environments
- 5+ years of experience with integration technologies (SOAP or REST)
- 5+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, or Apex
- As an architect, thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms
- Certification in development/administration of CRM tools/technology
- Salesforce.com certification; Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201) and Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background
- Hands-on design and architect of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, and application integration patterns.
- Building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as the Salesforce platform
- Deployments with at least 4+ years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications
- Object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits
- Integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform and IPAAS
- Integration using cloud-based technologies such as Informatica/MuleSoft and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Data migration and common ETL tools (such as Informatica Cloud or Mulesoft)
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FTI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.