Hope you are doing well
Let me know your interest !
Work Location – Maidenhead, UK
Client Interview required - Y/N - Yes
Salesforce Technical Architect JD –
· 8-10 year of hands on experience on Salesforce platform
· Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
· Should have good understanding of Sales cloud, Marketing cloud and Service cloud. Also understands functional mapping and corresponding object relations in Salesforce.
· Ability to steer the technical discussion with customer team on implementation. Help weigh multiple approaches and recommend the best suitable.
· MUST possess Salesforce certifications like Platform Developer 1, Sales/Service Consultants, Huge advantage if have Marketing cloud consultant certification
· Understands the campaign management using Marketing cloud/Pardot. Should be able to guide the team on the features/usage and adoption.
· Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows on Sales and Service cloud applications.
· Create low level technical design document. Excellent understanding on Salesforce governor limits.
· Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Lightning, Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
· Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
· Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
· Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
· Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
· Knowledge on Source Control is must.
· Providing guidance around best practices