The Architect will perform design, technical documentation, conduct design workshops, and proof of concept development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Human Capital industry. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced, dynamic environment. The candidate will also communicate with an internal sales team to help them deploy, configure, create presentations, and demo product releases and proof of concept enhancements for the product.
- Minimum of 6-8years professional work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
- Custom Object/API development
- Service Cloud
- Implementing Data Security
- User analytics
- Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com APIs and othertechnologies (Java, Angular JS)
- Experience with Data Integration technologies (Mulesoft preferred)
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying applications on AWS (AWS services such as Machine Learning, SNS, Lamda preferred)
- POC / Experimental experience with Advanced Analytics capabilities such as Regression Analysis, AI and Machine Learning (production grade experiencepreferred)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer / Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred)
- UI Development within Salesforce (Visualforce certified preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience in conducting requirement clarification and design workshops with client stakeholders
- Strong background in Products and Product Development
- Willingness to travel20% (if needed)
- Ability to work within teams or independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms a plus (SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience working in a Product Development environment