Salesforce Application Developer
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
Salesforce Developer will work with the Sr Developer and team, to architect and build customized solutions, developing platform modules, dashboards, interfaces and database functions.
Additionally, the developer will design and develop interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that leverage the platform
- Conduct doe reviews for on-going projects to ensure the quality is at the highest level and the design patterns are appropriate for the project requirements.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations and date migration processes of an implementation
- Interface with business partners and manage the technical scope and expectations
- Regularly update Sr Developer on project status and develop solutions to ensure smooth deployment and implementation
- Provide detailed estimates of time and effort expenditures needed to implement the technical positions of a project.
- Manager the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
BA/BS in a directly related technical discipline or equivalent training/experience
Minimum 2 years directly related CRMexperience, and 2-4 years of Salesforce platform experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Architecting service-oriented applications
- Solid understanding of SaaS model and concepts
- Extensive experience in data integration methods,
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with PL/SQL and Oracle databases, a plus
- Salesforce certifications, as plus