Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world's biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Salesforce Alliance Manager - What you'll do
- Continue to cultivate the successful Salesforce & Simplus partnership
- Identify, develop and create relationships in support of new services sales (new logos)
- Qualify sourced leads and ensure seamless transition handoffs of qualified opportunities to the direct sales team
- Drive and execute strategic account planning sessions with key partners
- Build and uncover sourced pipeline through business development activities, account mapping, and whitespace initiatives working with partners
- Drive ongoing process improvement of alliance-related business development processes
- Maintain effective relationships internally - Marketing, Operations, Project Delivery Services and leadership - to align all stakeholder interests and drive activity
What you need to succeed
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in partner-relationship building role or direct sales
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem (we are a Platinum Salesforce Partner)
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with enterprise service agreements
- Excellent communication skills and experience preparing and delivering presentations to C-level executives and managing objections in real-time
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize on day-to-day and week-to-week basis
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Ability to travel as needed to accomplish tasks