Salesforce AdministratorI. Job DescriptionWaste Management, is seeking an experience Salesforce Administrator to support a new Digital Transformation effort within our National Accounts business unit. This Salesforce administrator will be responsible, in coordination with an SI partner & both internal & external stakeholders, for configuration & implementation of a new SFDC Sales & Service Cloud installation. We're looking for a talented individual who is interested in working on a fast paced, fully funded Agile program. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Job roles &responsibilitiesinclude:
- Own Salesforce implementation including custom fields and processes
- Build and maintain Salesforcereports and dashboards to track KPIs develop actionable intelligence and metrics around sales funnel.
- Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for our organization – helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently and data management of Salesforce records
- Monitor and manage data integrity while promoting best practices for system usage.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments
- Manage and configure Salesforce integrations, including custom integrations
- Manage and configure SalesforceSales & Service Cloud
- Proficient in Lightning Platform and capabilities
- Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Participate in daily code reviews to offer insight and ask questions
- Abide by team coding standards, development processes and best practices
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements; Platform Developer I and II.
III. Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis job includes no supervisory responsibilities.IV. QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and ExperienceRequired: Bachelor's Degree with a Minimum of (3) to five (5) years of previous experience required. An additional four years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree. A minimum 3+ years experience administering SFDC
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS and 5+ years of previous experience. Prior experience with SFDC, Apttus, and Genesys CTI.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Certified Salesforce Administrator essential required. Salesforce Platform Dev I and II certifications desirable.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Technical knowledge or skills in one or more of the following isrequired:
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to deliver on technical requirements
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc) a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS a plus
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern a plus
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts) a plus
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advise projects as to good UI design practices.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly scrum and sprint based delivery.
- Prior Salesforce and Force.comexperience.
- Seeks ongoing opportunities for Professional Development.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager.
- Ability to serve as a mentor for the junior development team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.