At Salsa, we're not your typical SaaS company - we represent a community of more than 3,000 nonprofit organizations. We support our clients' efforts to do everything from ending hunger to eliminating nuclear weapons to providing playgrounds for children. We want our clients to use our software to change the world – and to do that, we need an ambitious, resourceful Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator to support our Sales & Client Services organization. The SFDC Administrator will manage all process that impact or relate to Salesforce.com operations. The right candidate will be proactive, organized and logical in adapting SFDC to meet our business needs.
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders including executive team, sales management, marketing team, finance and VP Client Success to analyze and optimize their business processes, and to increase benefits and usability of SFDC
- Ensure SFDC works optimally with other internal business systems such as Hubspot, Octiv (formerly Tinderbox), InsightSquared, Conversica, Zuora, Zendesk and Gainsight.
- Create, maintain and enhance fields, views, reports, dashboards, validation rules, workflow rules, field dependencies, process builders, approval processes, campaigns and other SFDC objects and functions
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Monitor application storage usage, conduct data cleansing and archiving as needed
- Manage data imports, merge duplicate leads/records, continuously monitor and improve data quality
- Manage and own SFDC licenses of 40+ users, grant/remove and maintain user licenses
- Manage user roles, user profiles, hierarchies, groups and sharing rules in order to ensure proper SFDC sharing and security settings
- Modify page layouts on Standard and Custom Objects to show relevant fields for user profiles
- Provide end user SFDC training (1x1 and group setting) to ensure high level of understanding, to roll out new SFDC features, business processes and to communicate system changes to users in advance
- Proactively gather feedback from stakeholders and end users to identify and spearhead needed system changes.
What We're Looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce.com administration experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC functionality
- com certification strongly preferred
- Strong analytics and reporting background
- Previous experience with re-engineering and updating an existing SFDC configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows, process builders, custom objects and enhanced functions
- Exceptional organizational skills that allow you to work under strict deadlines and quickly prioritize unrelated tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail, particularly with configuring SFDC processes and rules
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Great communication skills with can-do attitude
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with immediate enrollment, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code.