With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success.
Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for a motivated Salesforce Administrator.
This is a highly visible role and will give the right candidate the opportunity to grow within our organization and potentially across our diverse portfolio.
The ideal candidate will form relationships across the organization, go above and beyond what is required to get the job done and will thrive in a continuously changing environment.
· Collaborate across multiple business functions to implement streamlined business processes. Optimize business efficiency related to business users processing transactions in Salesforce.com.
· Champion data governance and coach users to drive consistent and proper handling of data across the business. Enforce data governance where possible using system security.
· Review and analyze data as needed to facilitate acquisition integration, analytical reporting needs and other business use cases.
· Implement meaningful enhancements to the business applications environment, including but not limited to creating custom reports, objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, etc.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Salesforce and other related business applications in order to make recommendations for improvements.
· Look for opportunities to improve efficiency within the system.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Systems or related discipline preferred
· 2+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization preferred
· Ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and solution identification with diverse technical abilities.
· Salesforce certification(s) a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.