About the Position
This position is a key member of the sales operations team, responsible for day to day management of the CRM application. This position will create custom Salesforce solutions that include workflow, reporting, and data validation, and manage data migration, testing, and deployment.
The salesforce administrator will also be responsible for working with sales, marketing, operations, finance and customer success users to resolve technical issues.
About the Company
At Qumulo, we build innovative storage solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improve quality and increase service standards.
We are dedicated not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing clients with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data.
Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of pioneering developers from the worlds top software engineering environments. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- Perform daily administration and support of Salesforce platform including managing user accounts, profiles, and permissions
- Manage enhancements and implementations to the CRM system to support sales, operations, and marketing business needs
- Define technical solutions in Salesforce to support business processes
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the Salesforce platform
- Develop, implement and continually improve processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Provide analytics and reporting for the executive team
- Triage, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve support requests
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials
- 3-5 years Sales Operations/Support experience with extensive experience in Salesforce.com administration, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator strongly preferred
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Steelbrick, and Partner Communities preferred
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, interrupt-driven and highly agile working environments