$80K — $100K *
Web Integrated Network (WIN) is backed by Odyssey Logistics & Technology, an established leader in the global logistics industry and one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Want to join a WINning team? We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team at our Global HQ office in Danbury, CT!
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will help drive implementation and maintenance of current and future systems for WIN.
The Salesforce CRM Administrator will be responsible for all CRM business management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with VP, WIN, Web Integrated Network to meet company objectives, including CRM management, development and compliance
· Maintain all CRM critical updates
· Workflow generation through process builder
· Object generation and updates through data loader
· Integration of Salesforce and app exchange solutions
· Manage CRM data quality
· Salesforce training and adherence of best practices
· Stay apprised of Salesforces updates and releases
· Ad hoc projects and project management for CRM development
· Manage Salesforce.com across business, including new-hire and ongoing training
· Provide day-to-day end-user support aligned with leadership’s business development goals
· Uncover opportunities to automate data input for Teams
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
· BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or related degree required
· 5+ years’ professional experience with at least 2 years in a Salesforce CRM support role
· Prior experience (3 yrs. Minimum) using CRM required - Specifically Salesforce
· Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions
· Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish
· Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications
· Admin 1 Certification preferred
· Understanding of APEX triggers, a plus
· Developer Certification, a plus
This is an onsite only opportunity, we are unable to accommodate remote employees at this time.
Valid through: 12/15/2020