As a Salesforce Administrator you will join an Agile program responsible for the development, maintenance, security, and operational support of new and existing applications using the Salesforce platform. You are a cross-functional System Administrator skilled in administering and supporting Salesforce. You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions.
The Program Mission…
This program will support the agency’s Information Technology mission to provide development and operational support of new and existing legacy mission-enabling applications.
What we'd like to see...
- Configure and support custom solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Troubleshoot potential bugs, to include working with users to identify replication steps
- Ability to create and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, process builder and flows.
- Maintain any existing objects, relationships, fields and as well as create new ones.
- Experienced in working with Salesforce Lightning UI to create Lightning record pages and layouts.
- Able to follow sprint-based work and work with the team to promote builds from one environment to the other via changesets.
- Configure, maintain and create permissions sets, sharing rules and groups
- Maintain and create profiles, roles, teams and groups
- Ability to work with Dataloader and similar data migration tools.
- Maintain new and existing rules, workflows, processes, templates, and other configurable Salesforce attributes
- Follow the team’s established Agile processes, which include both short- and long-term planning, cross functional support, and demonstrating working software
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and best practices
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Working knowledge of agile lifecycle tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to connect technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to clearly communicate and provide positive recommendation of improvements to existing software applications
- Understanding of the importance of clean code and integrated testing while following design best practices (data structure and design patterns)
- Working knowledge of cloud services
- Experience working in an Agile environment and knowledge of Agile philosophies.
Years of Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience