- Must have at least 3 years of experience working as a Salesforce CRM Admin. Candidates with less than 3 years will not be considered.
- This is a full-time position located in New York City. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Must have data analysis experience and be comfortable with data validation, processing, and maintenance tasks
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Ability to work collaboratively on a high-performance team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in technology, business or healthcare
- Will provide strategic, administrative and service-related data, project coordination and analytical support to all teams within the organization with a core focus on Salesforce CRM management. The primary emphasis of this position is to learn and anticipate the business needs, develop and maintain on-going customization of Salesforce Org and provide best practices on managing Salesforce Org.
Create and Manage Changes to the System:
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary and handle on-going customization of Salesforce instance.
- Create new reporting capabilities and work on ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Manage the change control process that impact / relate to Salesforce.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity:
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance:
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce using Apex Data Loader and third party tools such as CRMfusion Demand Tools.
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate contacts, and accounts; removing unnecessary fields and data.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance:
- Create reports in Salesforce to meet operational requirements.
- Develop complex reports to summarize system information.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
Process Creation, Documentation and Training:
- Provide one to one training to new hires and existing users on an on-going basis.
- Document processes and workflows.