Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Aventura, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be responsible for the day to day support of the Salesforce environment, users, and the ongoing enhancement through changes and support of projects. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation.
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong problem solving skills while dealing with abstract concepts, systems and ideas. The candidate must possess confidence and be able to work in fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Creating and removing users and assigning their permissions
- Developing custom fields and field level security
- Working with custom objects
- Finalizing and Creating reports and dashboards
- Modifying workflows and process builders to support critical business functions, meet project objectives and company goals
- Must be able to edit fields, create formulas and change layouts as needed
- Knowledge or skill needed to edit and create triggers
- Investigate and solve Salesforce error messages, when presented
- Importing data with the Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Bachelor?s degreerequired
- Minimum work experience: three years of Salesforce customization and implementation
- Self-motivated and creative
- Knowledge of Process Builders, Workflow and Flows
- People skills and Communication skills are very critical
- Experience implementing customer-facing user interfaces
- Knowledge of how the accounting side of Salesforce works, i.e. invoices, renewal billing, credit card batches
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, SOQL, and SOSL or other coding language knowledge
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."