Position Title: Salesforce Administrator
Position Number: 282825
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Desired Skill Set:
SalesForce, Project Management, Business Analyst
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.?
Title: HR Salesforce Project Manager
Location: Menlo Park,CA
We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles for our HR Salesforce Team.
They will perform the following in the context of the People Engineering Salesforce team:
* Manage cross-functional HR projects in our organization.
* Plan, coordinate and drive major initiatives in the People Engineering team.
* Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
* Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
* Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
* Perform risk management and change management on projects.
* Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
* Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
* Minimum 2 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions, specifically Salesforce, in high-tech operations space.
* Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
* Strong communication and coordination skills
* Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Past experience as a Salesforce admin is a plus
* Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
Education: Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.
Languages: English Read Write Speak
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)