The healthcare industry is evolving, and MDLIVE is at the forefront. As pioneers in Telehealth, we’re creating and implementing virtual care solutions that enable patients to see a doctor, 24/7/365, using their phones, smartphones, and PCs. We’re also enabling individuals to have consults with licensed therapists and psychiatrists via secure video, in privacy and comfort.
Our commitment to quality care, coupled with our adoption of the latest technologies, has created tremendous opportunities for professionals who possess a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. Explore your future while shaping the future of healthcare.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then MDLIVE might be the right place for you! We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team!
This position reports to the Director, Sales Operations.
What will you do?
This is not your run-off-the-mill Salesforce Administrator role. As we prepare for our next phase of you will act as a critical member of the Sales Operations team and will have the ability to participate in challenging projects as well as gain exposure to multiple areas of the business. You will also:
- Support projects around CPQ, product reorganization, complex dashboard creation, and spearhead detailed and accurate data cleanup
- Daily administration project management and support of Salesforce through the maintenance of multiple user setup, profiles and roles, security, customization of objects, fields, workflow rules, record creation of new page layouts, building of drop-down lists, custom objects and related lists, account maintenance, knowledge management, automation, triggers and validations
- Create reports, dashboards and list views for sales team members & executives
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, training, application configuration and user guides as needed
- Assist Salesforce Engineers with projects as assigned
- Perform data imports, data integrity, and data manipulation tasks ensuring proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Assist with special administrative projects as needed
- Train additional resources to support as backup in special circumstances
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile, and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun! We offer incredible growth opportunities, unlimited PTO, and of course great compensation and benefits.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline
- At least 4-5 years of total hands on experience with Salesforce
- Hands-on development experience with Salesforce, Force, APEX, Visualforce applications, including Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Administration
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and SOA integration
- Experience in Salesforce Partner Communities and being a certified Salesforce Administrator is a requirement
- Strong communicator who can work effectively in a collaborative but deadline-driven environment and can effectively adapt to changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Help others with new skills and impart new knowledge to team members while maintaining a business orientated mind
- Attention to detail, proactively and diligently keep current with latest version of tools and languages while working towards improving proficiency
- Show persistence when setting and working towards personal and team goals
- Results oriented with a strong drive to accomplish objectives and meet high standard