Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Where we are:
Loadsmart was founded in New York and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our teams operate remotely from different parts of the United States as well as in several locations across Latin America.
Who you are:
You have a broad technical skillset. You demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple work streams, communicate well with key stakeholders, execute in a fast-paced environment, drive towards simple solutions to complex problems, and be eager to learn. You’re a driven, sharp, true team-player.
Loadsmart is searching for a Salesforce Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud environment with 100+ users
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, etc) to help our users accomplish more with fewer clicks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing ongoing training and support
- Document all the incredible customization you have built
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com certified (ADM-201 and ADM-211)
- Sales Cloud & Service Cloud in a Lightning UI/UX Experience with Salesforce.com
- DataLoader and Import Wizard required
- Development experience in APEX, VisualForce, Force.com a plus
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel/Sheets) and data-modeling experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multitask in an ever-changing fast-paced environment, and work independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A logical, process-oriented thinker with a solid understanding of sales processes
- Bachelor’s degreePreferred Location: Chicago
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.