Position Functions & Responsibilities
- Contribute to ongoing improvement and continuous support of our Salesforce Health Cloud instance, as well as systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce.
- Work daily as a part of our agile engineering team and Salesforce lead to evolve a sophisticated system architecture across all our offerings.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders, including product team, internal clinical employees, data and technology teams and end-users to develop a roadmap for Lifesprk’s Provider Portal built on Health Cloud.
- Work in concert with the Salesforce development team and the broader Engineering Team to design, implement, test and deploy improvements utilizing all that Salesforce has to offer. We choose the right tool and approach for the right job.
- Continuously collaborate with your team to evaluate and understand new and upcoming Salesforce features and technology to ensure that the Lifesprk Platform remains as relevant and fully featured as is possible.
- Assist in increasing User adoption by acting as a resource for Salesforce training and issue resolution.
Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Where are we going?
- Ingesting 3rd party data and applying the latest data science methods in order to generate actionable insights.
- Building out custom applications for our care team in both Salesforce and the web to serve our staff, members families, and their greater support team. What else can we leverage Salesforce for?
- Developing an insights engine that becomes smarter the more we use it. How can we leverage SF Einstein?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent technology industry experience required.
- Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification are required. Platform Application Builder Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud required; experience with Salesforce Health Cloud a plus.
- A strong understanding of the Salesforce security and access architecture (profiles, permission sets, record types, etc.).
- Hands-on configuration, workflow, process builder, flow experience; Apex, Lightning Web Components or Visualforce experience a plus but not required. A willingness to learn and understand the capabilities of Lightning Web Components required.
- Experience leading and implementing the charge within the Salesforce ecosystem, including SDLC and Agile experience.
- A commitment to testing and quality. Come teach us a thing or two about your testing approach.
- Experience witih Gearset, Github, and other deployment and version control systems are a plus.
- A bias toward action. You love to push things forward and find creative ways to work around blockers.
- A positive and energetic attitude that thrives when solving unique and difficult problems.
- Experience as a remote teammate- come help us do it right as we commit to crushing remote.
- Willingness and ability to travel and to provide off-hours support - we need to get together every once in a while and see each other's smiling faces!