An industry leader, providing SaaS solutions to the 3PL warehouse management industry has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce.com Administrator.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and share best practices to enhance and increase Salesforce knowledge across the organization.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, and approval processes.
- Document Salesforce instances use and flow and maintain training materials.
- Design, build, test, document and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
- Maintain user roles, profiles, security, and access.
- Establish and implement best practices regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications and provides recommendations for enhancing efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and maintain report folders and dashboards to improve system usability.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system and identify cross-functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflows, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain visual force, AppExchange, Force.com pages, and other third-party integrations.
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com functionality & Excel.
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce.com administration and application building
- Bachelor?s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Software Development
- Prior work in SaaS environment
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Admin., Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, or Salesforce Certified Developer
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification and/or Developer401 Certification
Responsibilities and Duties
You must have the ability to work directly with end-users (management and sales representatives) to translate their needs into functionality. This is a very hands-on position, having regular dialog with the team to customize Salesforce.com to build efficiencies in the organization.