ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Manage daily support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce issues including, but not limited to, integrations with NetSuite, Jira and other 3rd party products.
- Administer, develop, test and deploy customizations for Salesforce including, custom objects, 3rd party system integrations, and any new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Standardize the business on the lightning interface and create lightning-based apps, views and profiles as required for each team based on their unique set of criteria.
- Create user requested reports, views and dashboards.
- Must have the ability to analyze and process business requirements into actionable processes and provide subsequent documentation and workflows.
- Must work along side other business teams and stakeholders across Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Technical Success to ensure all custom configurations and enhancements fully support their business needs.
- Maintain organization's Salesforce effectiveness and efficiency by delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing requirements.
- Manage all new user creation, setup and terminations as related to Salesforce, including changing ownership of accounts, opportunities and contacts for all terminated users.
- Participate in ongoing Data Management Strategy to ensure proper alignment with the data dictionary and align workflows to streamline data.
- Take lead on projects and adhere to best practices. Team player that can work with little supervision when needed.
- Support and build proactive solutions to maintain systems and data integrity.
- Perform within the role of a business analyst and recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures based on findings and organizational requirements.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing organizational standards.
- Respond in a timely manner to service tickets.
- Ability to solve technical problems quickly and efficiently.
- Integrate and share information with other team members and other teams.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as needed.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in MIS or related field of study.
Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator managing an enterprise level Salesforce instance with >150 users.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating systems, hardware, network, and web related applications). Advanced skills in scripting and / or programming language. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model is desirable.