We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who can take the reins and join our growing revenue team! As Salesforce Administrator, you will assist in the development of Salesforce lightning and migration from existing systems and be the primary system administrator. The best candidate is a self-starter who has a proven track record in improving processes and working with different teams to increase adoption of the platform. Additionally, you will work with different departments and leaders in building out reporting and dashboards to help drive business decisions. This role is a split of a Salesforce admin and analyst, reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Be the primary system administrator, managing day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce environment
- Ensure successful implementation through following project plans.
- Assist with requirements build and proactively communicate with the teams to ensure timeline is met.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the different salesforce releases and prepare action plan.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Establish an intake process and a deployment plan to roll out changes periodically.
- Assist in training new joiners and help out with first rollout technical training.
- Monitor data quality and integrity and maintain system an data up to date.
- Assist with building reports and dashboards.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator ideal
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211), Sales Cloud and Service Cloud preferred.
- Experience with multiple App Exchange Integrations.
- Strong attention to details and highly organized.
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the technology space
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match