Brivo seeks a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator to lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing projects, improving processes and increasing adoption using the Force.com platform. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with stakeholders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy business processes across the departments.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. A love for technology and a desire for continual improvement is a must. Strong communication skills coupled with an overall understanding of business process provides the winning combination for this opportunity.
- Serve as the primary system administrator and project manager for Brivo's Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Train users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality with the ability to build customer apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Familiarity with third-party integrations (e.g. inContact, DocuSign, Google, etc.)
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong data management abilities and high attention to detail is a must
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written and communication skills
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer Cloud certifications, desired
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning platform, Knowledge, and Pardot, desired.