Partner with sales and marketing to ensure sales enablement training and educational programs align with and drive corporate goals and initiatives. Research emerging industry trends, new technologies, concepts and techniques to update current training curriculum as appropriate. Monitor training results that include tracking information, effectiveness and feedback for sales associates.
In addition to being responsible for day-to-day administration, the analyst would work directly with the development project team, architecture and business partners gathering requirements to drive delivery of technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge.
Focus and scope of work includes development, delivery and maintenance of training for SFDC.
- SFDC dashboards and reports to include creation, maintenance and training
- Thorough understanding and ability to configure functional (out-of-the-box) or technical (Customizations) Salesforce functionality
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation
- Supports testing cycles (system, E2E, UAT, regression) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Develop and document work flow processes and procedures
- Understand the integration and data consumption patterns between various systems
- Assess change impact and guide impact analysis and project estimation activities
- Research potential business requirement solutions using various resources, including, but not limited to, Salesforce.com
- Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce.com and the business to analyze current business processes, suggest improvements, and participate in the implementation of new functionality
- Serve as the primary point of contact for supported business systems, and perform functional and second-level technical support as needed • Create technical requirements for developers and provide suggestions during the development stage that meet the customer's business needs Reporting
- Delivery of BD2 training across New Hire Training Program
- Support current end users
- Manage assigned curricula to ensure course content is timely, current and in the appropriate format for home office and remote audiences
- Creating and updating training materials
- Developing and driving Super User Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in or related field or equivalent experience and technical instruction
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either a Sales Enablement or Sales Training
- Salesforce certification (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and remote training tools
- Demonstrated ability to Incorporate needs analysis, wants and goals from different functional areas into business goals, training and utilization tracking
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of SAP, and dashboard related systems with experience building reports and dashboards a plus.
- Proficiency with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and eLearning/CBT applications and design principles are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently and effectively prioritize while leading small scale projects and teams
- Ability to travel, as required
- Experience with Regulatory environment preferred
Job ID R-327325