??We are looking for Salesforce Admin for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Salesforce Admin
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
- Create and Manage Changes to the System:
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on?going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity:
- Map hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com? attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance:
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance:
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- 3 to 5years of Salesforce administration experience
- In?depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s?controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard reporting functionality
- Previous re?engineeringexperience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- Detail oriented and self?starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor?s degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications