Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.Job Description:
- This position will be assisting with the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- The administrator will be expected to work with Salesforce project team to gather requirements and configure the Salesforce application based on business needs.
- The best candidates will be a highly technical professional experienced in web application development.
- Candidates should have development/admin experience with the Salesforce platform.
- BS/BA degree and four to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required, Advanced Administrator preferred.
- At least 2 years of SalesForce Admin experience.
- At least 1 year of development experience working with SalesForce Lightning interface including Lightning components, controllers, and apps.
- Advanced understanding of CRM sales, service & community fundamentals for accounts, contacts, opportunities and cases including custom fields.
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce roles, profiles, field level security and permission sets.
- Experience with Salesforce Change Sets and Release Management required.
- Advanced usage of Excel and the Salesforce data loader.
- General understanding of VForce pages and the Apex language.
- Strong project management, requirements gathering and organization skills.
- Strong communication skills and writing skills
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica.
- TargetX experience
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.