Job ID: CEP001014
This position will support the Sales Training process and report to the Director of Sales Training and Development.
NOTE: This position is a field based training position
Responsible for a variety of performance-based learning events that include technical skills in addition to soft skills. Assess, design, develop, deliver, and evaluate curriculum and training to meet the business needs for field sales via multiple modes: live in-person, virtual, remote, e-Learning, etc. Assess needs and consult with key stakeholders and business partners. Evaluate and assess learning measures and metrics to enhance learning. Partner with Marketing, Solutions, and Sales teams to ensure key messaging and branding is fully integrated into product trainings. Support and manage Instructor-Led classroom and field-based training on product knowledge, selling skills, continuing education, coaching, and other training for new sales reps as well as ongoing training for senior level sales. Focus on product and sales training curriculum for current and expanding portfolio. Support Regional, Area, and National Sales meetings in a training capacity.
Include but are not limited to:
• Exercises classroom management, including learner performance, and escalates issues to Sales Training and sales leadership when necessary.
• Designs and develops E-Learning, virtual and remote learning, and in-person instructor-led training for Salesassociates.
• Partners withSales, Solutions, and Marketing management leadership to assess training needs, developing an implementation plan, and creating, leading, and facilitating learning/training initiatives.
• Employs rapid course development methodologies to quickly meet needs of organization
• Thinks and acts globally and is aware of learning and cultural differences both domestically and globally that drive learner effectiveness.
• Exhibits exceptional interpersonal communication skills to foster and strengthen relationships with matrix and business partners to support training initiatives.
• Keeps all technical skills updated via assigned work and professional development opportunities.
• Identifies Business Partner training needs through performance consulting, knowledge of business; prepares to meet the needs.
• Measures and tracks learner and business partner satisfaction.
• Supports enterprise projects as a training Subject Matter Expert as assigned by management.
• Plans, coordinates, and facilitates Train the Trainer sessions as needed and directed by management.
• Manages multiple ongoing projects and demonstrates excellent organization skills.
• Utilizes project management skills, including project milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, resources, timing, etc.
• Demonstration of innovation through creative Adult Learning techniques in both development and delivery of content
RequiredEducation, Experience, Skills, Education:
• BA/BS in Training, Instructional Design, E-Learning, other Learning discipline, or related field preferred
• 3-5years formal training experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Minimum of 5years of documented salesexperience exceeding goals required.
• Sales Training experience strongly preferred.
• Employee mentoring and/or development required
• Demonstrated success in following corporate sales process and administrative requirements (eg: Salesforce.com, Monthly Reports).
DesiredEducation, Experience, Skills
• Proficiency in computer skills, software, Microsoft Office Programs, especially PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in learning technology, online tools and systems: LMS, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, WebEx/Go To/Live, and/or Adobe Connect, strongly preferred.
• Excellent curriculum instructional design development and skills.
• Understanding of Adult Learning Theories; Needs Assessment; Performance Consulting.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of Sales and Sales Training.
• Public speaking, facilitation, and delivery of training and learning.
• Ability to understand products and complex technical data, operating and maintenance instructions, and demos.
• Cultivates working relationships with internal and external team members, matrix partners, and business partners.
• Healthcare, Medical Device or Diagnostic, Capital Equipment, and/or Lab Equipment experiencedesired.
• Strong understanding of the Healthcare environment, including ACA, healthcare economics, and reimbursement
• An essential function of this position is the ability to pass vendor credentialing requirements imposed by assigned customers, which can include, by way of example only, periodic background checks and drug screening, immunizations, and training, and may vary by customer and change from time-to-time. The Company pays the cost for any such vendor credentialing requirements.
• Demonstrated leadership beyond minimum job responsibilities
• Strong knowledge of Molecular Diagnostic industry
80% field based travel