As part of our Sales Enablement team, you will enable our sales representatives, account managers, solution consultants and partner sales representatives to achieve sales goals and drive customer revenue growth. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We are growing quickly by creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions, and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into our offerings.
What You Get to Do:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, the Sales Enablement Manager will be part of a group that plays a fundamental role in the success of Trintech and the sales teams.
- Build out and deliver a sales-specific new-hire employee on-boarding program and training program to provide foundational information and make the Trintech sales team and selling partners, world-class.
- Collaborate across regions with business unit champions of the onboarding program to influence design, drive adoption and measure success.
- Learn and teach key sales processes and product value positioning statements.
- Drive accountability, ownership, and metrics for the learning outcomes and the impact of the sales onboarding program.
- Attend calls with managers and reps to understand the "field reality" and build enablement deliverables that align with the customer journey.
- Act as a sales enablement subject matter expert by staying up to date on current processes, products, platforms, competition as well as sales industry trends.
- Track and report content effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize conversion.
Skills & Requirements
What We Need in You:
- 5+ years in sales or sales training/enablement roles within a B2B technology organization
- Knowledge of sales process and best in class sales methodologies
- Highly motivated and energetic, self-starter; well-equipped to motivate and inspire others.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Be able to make complex information simple and easy to understand.
- Strong fintech awareness and knowledge of how to drive an ecosystem sales cycle.
- Experience using Salesforce. and other sales automation tools preferred.