Our client is a privately held, award-winning business software company, currently searching for a Sales Training Manager. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
Director must be located out of Bend, Oregon (HQ) area or relocate there - relocation package offered. Company is debt free, no outside investors, and very financially stable, and is the market leader in their space, providing hospitality sales and marketing software for lead hotels, destination resorts and vacation rentals. 4x Consecutive Best Company to Work For - Won 7 out of last 8years.
- Manage salesonboarding program, and ongoing training and developments of entire sales team
- Bring an innovative mindset to the entire sales training process - bring new ideas and develop new programs
- Coordinate and implement current sales training and methodologies utilizing established curriculum for newly hire sales team members
- Work one-on-one with sales team members to reinforce skills the Sales Training Manager will ensure the success of the sales teams
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in the successful delivery of internal corporate-level sales training
- Strong leadership; ability to lead and evolve the sales training program
- Experience training salespeople in a consultative sales methodology / philosophy
- An understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus (strongly preferred)
- Previous B2B experience in direct Solution Selling (strongly preferred)
- $85k to $100k base to make $105k to $125k OTE (includes quarterly and annual bonuses)
- Full suite of benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k with 100% match on 3%, 50% match up to 5 percent
Relocation package offered if candidate selected not in Bend, Oregon (must relo).