Quotient Technology, Inc. is seeking a Sales Training Director to design and execute a high-impact sales training strategy for a global, growing company. This individual, based in our Cincinnati location, will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Creates the sales training strategy, program objectives, and detailed project plans.
- Designs, directs, and oversees execution of Quotient’s sales training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales force.
- Conducts initial and ongoing needs analysis to determine knowledge gaps and training needs.
- Focuses on delivery and materials that provide effective, engaging, and results driven training.
- Ensures that program, project milestones, and goals are met, adhering to approved budgets.
- Collaborates with Sales leadership to optimize communication and participant engagement.
- Monitors participant results and uses data to improve or enhance training programs and outcomes.
- Continuously improves training programs, courses, and processes for efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Establishes and reports on measurements and metrics on the effectiveness of sales training on customer engagement and sales success.
- B.S. in a relevant undergraduate program or MBA (preferred).
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in sales, learning and development, or other relevant areas.
- 5 years of experience designing and directing sales training and learning programs.
- 3+ years of managerial experiencepreferred.
- 3+ years of CPG or retailer experiencepreferred.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment in a company with a growing product portfolio.
- Experience working with subject matter experts at all levels to design and develop sales training curriculum.
- Adapt at levering internal and external resources to deliver programs.
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Passion for excellence and delivering high quality products.