The Sales Training & Development Manager is responsible for the development of highly effective sales training content, as well as the delivery of training to ensure field readiness in support of our Healthcare Diagnostic solutions offerings.
Reporting directly to the Director, Sales Training & Development, this position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven training development and delivery skills, communication skills, and healthcare industry knowledge.
This position operates cross functionally as part of a virtual team of Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services and will act as the point person for solutions training; developing and delivering sales training content aligned with the Diagnostic line of business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and implement field sales training in support of company, division and line of business initiatives.
- Leveraging subject matter expert knowledge, develop sales training content focused on driving effective, differentiated conversations around Nuance Healthcare solutions
- Assist in the development, administration and coordination of specific training schedules and programs, including new hire training, the annual sales kick off, and ongoing sales skill training.
- Develop and deliver programs that include product and strategic selling skill training.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed to improve the overall productivity of the sales force.
- Drive a consistent approach to obtaining and consolidating field sales feedback to regularly identify areas of improvement in solutions training and sales messaging, while working cross-functionally to develop a plan to rapidly close any gaps.
- Produce and deliver sales solutions training in various formats (online self-paced, webinar-based, classroom) to the direct, channel, and partner sales audience for the line of business.
- Ensure close alignment of sales solutions training objectives and overall line of business go-to-market strategy.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8 years, with a minimum of 2 years sales training experience in the healthcare technology industry, in classroom and online settings, and 2 years in a customer-facing role; 5 years in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of clinical documentation and radiology and imaging industry trends.
- Strong presentation and training skills, including online delivery.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as well as online learning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credential
- Broad knowledge of Nuance Diagnostic solutions portfolio.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Education:BA/BS in business, marketing, sales or related area; master’s degree preferred.