Sales Trainer & Technical Product Specialist
We have partnered with a large Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing company in the Lutz, FL area to provide them with a Sales Trainer & Technical Product Specialist.
- Prior exp. developing and delivering technical training programs to sales organizations.
- Strong technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn the Company's product inspection equipment and software products.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated application of ISA 95 control system hierarchy.
- Proficient with automation equipment communication protocols, including Open Systems Interconnection Model (OSI model) and Common Industrial Protocol (CIP).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be responsible for educating and training the sales channel on the Company's entire product inspection equipment product line, and is responsible for being the subject matter expert for ProdX (our user interface software) software and other equipment/data connectivity solutions.
- Develop and deliver technical training materials encompassing all product inspection equipment and software to ensure the sales channel, including third party agents and internal staff, is properly trained.
- Prepare and host regular training events, including classroom, web events and teleconference calls.
- Work closely with Product Managers to develop training materials for new product launches and the existing product line, while emphasizing customer value and total cost of ownership.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training programs.
- Become the subject matter expert for equipment/data connectivity solutions.
- Assist sales staff in closing sales of the Company's ProdX software and other connectivity solutions.
You May Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree; Business, Engineering or othertechnology related fields
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn