Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity and Personal Lines.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Position responsible for supporting the learning and development needs of production staff through contributions to the team's ability to build the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve organic growth goals.
- Primary areas of focus involve; understanding the learning needs and liaising with management to develop and/or review division-wide training content, delivering high-quality training solutions, driving adoption of processes, system utilization, and best practices through training that supports new employees and those who require reinforcement training through additional training and/or desk side coaching/support.
- Key accountabilities may include; determining learning needs based on reports and other division feedback, in partnership with Division Leaders, development of learning solutions which may include classroom and web-based learning collateral (presentations, discussion and facilitator guides, job aids and performance support tools, assessments, etc.), delivering training in a classroom and/or a webinar setting to support onboarding, new training, and reinforcement, and researching and resolving routine issues that surface as part of the development lifecycle process and implementation of learning.
- Bachelor’s degree. 5+ years direct applicable experience in insurance or financial brokerage.
- Prior experience developing and delivering quality sales training content using different delivery modalities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications with key strengths in PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint.
- Up to 40% travel.
- Ability to build and sustain professional relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Able to collaborate with clients and key stakeholders to identify learning needs, and support the development of training materials.