Job Posting Description
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will serve as the strategic business planning leader by actively growing and developing the cardiac lead management business. You will provide solutions to physician's needs by managing every lead safely, predictably and responsibly, and increase physician adoption of Excimer laser technology associated products on appropriate patients through representation, training, relationship building and in-service activities. This position will be responsible for the St Louis, MO area.
You are responsible for
- Achieve revenue growth goals in line with company expectations
- Mastery of business planning and execution of the sales process
- Increase device patient access to lead management therapy
- Facilitate and implement hospital safety procedures
- Organize assigned accounts relative to their potential revenue generation, develop and implement a territory plan
- Maintain clinical proficiency to the degree that the incumbent is capable of standing cases in a competent manner, able to appropriately communicate the safety and efficacy of lead extraction products
- Develop and maintain the appropriate communication skills, enhance the ability to generate physician interest and propensity in the use of the Excimer laser and associated products
- Successfully introduce new products and indications to all staff members in the accounts
- Routine reporting activities as required by management. Develop and maintain good working/communication relationship with Product Managers
- Observe, analyze, interpret and report needs and concerns of the accounts to realize the account plans
- Monitor developments and changes in the accounts to achieve the set objectives
- Assess motives, feelings and opinions of decision-makers and influencers of the accounts and decide what approach or action to take
- Prepare "tailor made" offers and proposals for each account; present these to the decision-makers of the concerned account
- Negotiate with and persuade the decision-makers of the accounts about proposals, offers, terms and conditions needed to achieve sales objectives
- Initiate, facilitate and stimulate account support activities (clinical support or technical service and maintenance)
- Maintain and improve formal communication with the Clinical Advisors and the Field Service Engineers and Management, decision-makers and those with influence of the accounts
- Display constant awareness of quality of all account support activities, including clinical support and technical service
- Canvas prospects which have been identified as potential high tech/high volume customers
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- You are a part of
- A team where you will be a highly influential sales leader with high visibility across the ever expanding sales organization. A successful contributor will be able to provide your insight about every facet of our high-quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year degree required
- 3 years minimum of medical device experience required
- 50% of travel required
- Working knowledge of Excimer laser technology preferred
- Prior, related sales experience is desired
- Knowledge of pacing technologies, electrophysiology, and related CRM devices is desired
- Presentation and computation skills are desired
- In return, we offer you
- We attract and hire the best talent on the planet! You will be working with an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth. They will help expand your capabilities by increasing the value you bring to every procedure and help you communicate appropriately the safety and efficacy of all products.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.