Summary of this Opportunity:
We are seeking professional salespersons with the ability to develop accounts in heavy industrial and energy markets with high potential for repeat business. Barnhart is among the largest domestic providers of heavy lift and heavy transport work in America, employing over 1,400 people at over 40 locations across the USA. This team includes a full staff of operational support, including the largest staff of engineers and industry experts geared to help you succeed. We provide transportation and lifting services to move large components via road, rail and water and we work within all types of operating industrial and energy facilities to remove and replace major machinery that require special tools, skills and innovation.
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate targeted accounts
- Create and execute an annual sales plan with defined goals and objectives
- Prospect and qualify warm leads
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Create and deliver solutions and proposal presentations to customer’s decision making team
- Develop the potential solutions, estimate and prepare tailored proposals
- Close sales by selling value and overcoming objections
- Coordinate front-end project development with our Operations team
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience plus bonus based on results
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k) up to 10% of compensation
- Company Vehicle
- Company Computer and Phone
- Attractive Medical, Disability, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Significant impact on others
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of business development results including prospecting new business and closing profitable work.
- Skilled in identifying, approaching, presenting and building relationships with decision makers within a complex sales environment. Must be comfortable with all levels from field craft to executives.
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in CRM tools.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Renewable Energy Systems (or similar)
Experience – Three to five years of renewable energy experience. And the skills to be a self-starting and self-motivated sales professional.