Duo Security is on a mission to end the era of passwords and democratize advanced security technologies to protect everyone. We're solving the biggest security challenge in the industry and want you to join us for the ride!
The Sales Systems Specialist at Duo Security will be responsible for ensuring that the applications used by the global sales organization are in alignment with the go-to-market strategy. This individual will also look for opportunities to automate our processes to increase efficiency across the sales organization and other internal teams. Acting as the primary liaison with the Business Systems team, the Sales Systems Specialist will help manage priorities, collaborate on requirements documents, user testing and rollout plans.
- Align systems utilized by Duo Security’s global sales organization with go-to-market processes.
- Drive efficiency for how the systems are used by reducing manual effort.
- Gain alignment with key stakeholders in the sales organization on systems changes.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Systems organization to ensure that projects align with sales requirements/expectations and execute all UAT.
- Maintain list of sales systems initiatives; manage prioritization and visibility across the sales leadership team.
- Primary point of contact for systems enhancements within the sales organization.
- Work collaboratively with members of sales to identify other systems or tools that would enhance the experience of the sales organization.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong communication (verbal and written).
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and Echosign.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functional.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical needs.
- Experience improving operational processes to drive efficiency.
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen